Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

"60 Sucks"

A few weeks was my Aunt's 60th birthday. I had seen somewhere on a blog a "30 Sucks" lollipop bouqet. I thought this would be perfect for my aunt! I used a flower stamp from SU and made 60 flowers in 6 colors. I then cut them all out one night during the Democratic Convention. The next night I pushed all the Mini Tootsie Pops & Dum-Dums through the flowers. Oh I had alos made some petals from the Pick a Petal set too in three different colors. I used two straws I ripped off from Panera Bread one day to position the "60 Sucks" sign.

My aunt loved it! She takes one lollipop daily on her walk with Max, her dog.

This is such a popular gift idea that several of my friends have done it as well. One was titled "80 Sucks" and then the "50 sucks" that was made in a cardboard beer six-pack container.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: